The Explorer's League May 8, 2020 21:17:38 GMT
Post by SG on May 8, 2020 21:17:38 GMT
The Explorer's League
The Explorer's League is an unofficial group of folks who love little more than exploring, and encourage others to do the same. The sights yet unseen in the world and in Arciel in particular drive them to always thirst for new discoveries.
If you plan to take on a Discovery thread, here are some things to remember!
- You may only have one active Discovery thread at a time per character.
- You may only have up to two participants (not counting the mod) per Discovery. Discoveries are 2 pages for 1 person or 3 pages for 2 people.
- If you are doing a Discovery with another person, you can consider that Discovery on hold and start a new one if they do not reply for one month or more.
- You are allowed- not required, but highly encouraged!- to give your mod plot prompts when you start a discovery. Something like "I'd like to hunt for treasure" or "I'd like to investigate the behavior of certain Pokemon in this area", etc. If you are unsure if your plot idea would be allowed or something any mods would feel up to handling, you can either posts in the #questions-suggestions channel or DM the ModMail bot on Discord to get in touch with all of Staff and ask!
- You can chain Discoveries! While each thread only lasts two pages, you may request a previous plot be followed further in another Discovery thread. When you chain, be sure to include a link to the previous thread and a summary of what has happened so far in your form.
- Be sure to fill out the form below and put it at the top of your first post when starting a Discovery! Thank you!
Participants: Who will be involved in this thread?
Chain Level: If a new thread, put 1. If chaining, put the number in the chain as a link to the previous thread.
Plot Prompts: Any ideas or requests you have. Include a chain summary here as well when chaining.